It's contest time again, but this time we are having a festive christmas theme!
For pictures please see PICS section
Winners annouced on the contest - winners section
- Start date - 1st Nov 2011
- End date -
23rd Jan 201223rd Feb 2012
- Theme - Christmas
- Contest closes at 12.00 (midnight)GMT on 23rd of
JanuaryFebruary 2012. Enteries received after this time will not be counted.
- You may enter up to 2 images. No more.
- Photos MUST include an item you purchased via mimiwoo.com or mimiwoo on ebay.
- Entrants must be willing to share their postal address (privately) with mimiwoo if they win (so the prizes can be posted).
- You must be a forum member to submit. (free to join)
- Minor 'photoshopping' is OK.
- Any country + any age - everyone welcome!
- New photos taken for this contest preferred!
- Remember to send us your (mimiwoo forums) username and let us know which item(s) is from mimiwoo.
- Upload your image to your preferred host ( photobucket, imageshack, flickr, facebook, etc )
- send a PM to me on here (arkaya) or e-mail to email@example.com.
Or contact me via another site my flickr, my DeviantArt, my DOA, also 'arkaya jess' on facebook.
+ Make sure you send a URL link to the photo
- I will check it's suitable then submit it to the Christmas photo contest - PICS thread.
Mimiwoo.com has generously donated 4 amazing prizes to the contest!!
- There will also be an additional small prize for the entry on Mimiwoo's facebook page for the person with the most 'likes'.
- 1st place - Pink Usagii Rabbit
- 2nd place - pink 'Rabito' iPhone Case
- 3rd place - Sound Activate Walking plush GREEN
- 3rd place - ToKo ToKo Sound Activate Walking plush RED
- Mimi's Favorites- Hujoo doll, 'mimi'
2 lucky entrys will receive the new Hujoo 'Mimi' doll, chosen by the staff at Mimiwoo.com
- Your doll(s); BJD, blythe, obitsu, momoko, neemo, hujoo, Odeco & Nikki, etc - wearing/posing with a mimiwoo item.
- A mimiwoo miniture.
- Monchhichi, Miffy, Kapibara San, Fuji TV, etc.
- ANY item from mimiwoo in a 'christmas' theme photo.
- It could be by a christmas tree, eating christmas dinner, an image with snow, christmas clothing, red + green theme,
candy canes, holly bush, fairy lights or anything else relating to christmas - you choose + be creative!
Last edited by arkaya on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 6 times in total