Mimiwoo Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mimiwoo Fan Forums

Items brought from Mimiwoo.com or mimiwoo on eBay

=^.^=

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. Empty Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

Hello everyone, I'm Lady Kirk and I'm from Buenos Aires (Argentina). I've found Mimiwoo buying on ebay and now I was checking his web page only to found it has a forum, so I decided to open an account.

I actually collect many types of toys, dolls and action figures, but mostly 1/6 scale, I was on the more realistic side of the road, collections from Hot-Toys, Triad and other brands, but recently, I discovered the Obitsu 1/6 bodies and accessory, it sounds odd, but yeah, I've just discovered them...

So, using different parts I've managed to do some hybrids, this is my first one, and I hope the first of many more.

Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. 00dol01

Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. 00dol02

Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. 00dol03

So, hi to everyone, and hope to cross you all around, but I'm mainly a lurker, so I don't think I'll post many... ^^'

LK. :3

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

Welcome to the forum !
She is very sweet, I love her dress! Feel free to post pictures of your collections in the 'profiles' section of this forum Smile

http://www.arkaya-art.co.uk

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

arkaya wrote:Welcome to the forum !
She is very sweet, I love her dress! Feel free to post pictures of your collections in the 'profiles' section of this forum Smile

Thanks! ^^

I will! Very Happy

L.K.

4Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. Empty hi Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:37 pm

gnomepie

gnomepie
Regular

hello lady kirk Smile Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Arkaya's right, that dress is amazing, her wig is pretty cool too. Looking forward to seeing some more posts hopefully Smile

5Hello, I'm Lady Kirk from Buenos Aires. Empty Sorry about the delay! Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

gnomepie wrote:hello lady kirk Smile Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Arkaya's right, that dress is amazing, her wig is pretty cool too. Looking forward to seeing some more posts hopefully Smile

Sorry about the delay! ^^'
and thanks for the welcome!

I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum