Mimiwoo Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mimiwoo Fan Forums

Items brought from Mimiwoo.com or mimiwoo on eBay

=^.^=

You are not connected. Please login or register

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*]

+3
arkaya
steph_driver
Lady Kirk
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

:3 Profile #1:

Doll type: 1/6 Hybrid. (different parts from different manufacturers)

Doll name: Gretel.

Doll age: 16.

About your doll: This is my first one, I hope to upload more pics from more of my dolls soon, make-up by me, wig arrangements by me too. Hope you like it.

Any other information: I'm not sure if I con do any explicit reference to any specific brand or product here, but It's nice to combine parts sometimes, it will make the result look better if you put time and imagination on it. It wears an Obitsu head (Gretel model), wig, and yellow fantasy eyes, the Body it's from Triad-Toys.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 71869436

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 63999954

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 95972036

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 07ao

:3 Profile #2:

Doll type: 1/6 Obitsu dolfie.

Doll name: Star (Dolfie Ver.).

Doll age: 24.

About your doll: This one is based on Starscream "human form" (from Transformers G1).

Any other information: I've made 2 versions of him, one more like the actual design face and a dolfie ver. He uses an Obitsu body, "Ares" model head whit painted eyes, make up and painting by me, wig and customized clothes and goggles.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Dastarscreamdolfieconce

:3 Profile #3:

Doll name: Star (Anime Ver.).

Doll age: 24.

About your doll: This one is based on Starscream "human form" (from Transformers G1).

Any other information: I've made 2 versions of him, one more like the actual design face and a dolfie ver. He uses an Dragon body, the head whit painted eyes and hair was made by me, customized clothes and HT goggles.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Dastarscreamanimeconcep

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 65892499

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 62442031

:3 Profile #4:

Doll name: Meg.

Doll age: 42.

About your doll: This one is based on Megatron "human form" (from Transformers G1).

Any other information: He uses an Soldier-Story body, the head whit painted eyes and hair was made by me, customized clothes and dog-tags by me.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Damegatronconcept00

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 32143781

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Damegatronconcept01

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Damegatronconcept03

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Damegatronconcept05

:3 Profile #5:

Doll name: Nashua.

Doll age: 26.

About your doll: This is based on and old character of my invention, here you can see the design I used as reference. Hope you like it.

Any other information: He uses an Obitsu body, "Ares" model head whit acrylic green eyes, make up and painting by me, wig and customized clothes by me.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Danashuadolfie01concept

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Danashuadolfie00concept

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Danashuadolfie03concept

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Danashuadolfie02concept

:3 Profile #6:

Doll name: Zaphiro.

Doll age: Unknown.

About your doll: This is a free fantasy male fairly/elf design. Hope you like it.

Any other information: He uses an Obitsu body, long straight white rooted hair head whit painted eyes, make up by me, clothes by me.

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Zaphiro01

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Zaphiro02

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Zaphiro03

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Zaphiro04

My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Zaphiro07

I hope to bring new pictures of my other ones sometime soon, now I'm working on a Volks 1/6 kid...hope you all like it, and I won't be showing the rest of my other 1/6 dolls since they are pretty much factory made, and I rather shown only the ones I've made. Please try the Mimiwoo store, it has grate items, I'm very happy to have it at hand to complete some of my figures since it have proven very useful ;)

See you soon!

Last edited by Lady Kirk on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding pictures and info)

2My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 am

steph_driver

steph_driver
*NEW*

Hi!

Your Gretel is very sweet looking.. I like her hair and how you arranged for flowers as the background! Smile

I, also, like her black and white outfit. The second pic of her sitting down looks so sweet! :3

You have yourself a cute lil girl! n__n

3My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

I agree, her outfit is lovely, and I love the little details you have added to the wig Smile

http://www.arkaya-art.co.uk

4My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 am

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

wow you have such a great collection of customised dolls! Did you make all the little outfits aswell??
I like star best but star [anime ver] is great aswell - it looks so pro Smile

5My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

arkaya wrote:wow you have such a great collection of customised dolls! Did you make all the little outfits aswell??
I like star best but star [anime ver] is great aswell - it looks so pro Smile

Some of the outfits are made from zero (like the Zaphiro outfit), some others are custom adapts from regular 1/6 action figures outfits and barbie outfits, the Obitsu 1/6 bodies are smaller than most of the 1/6 scale bodies out there (I'm talking about Dragon, bbi, Cy-Girl, Hot Toys, etc),and the outfit must be resized to fit them (specially whit the slim-male bodies), if you don't resize them they look too loose, unnatural, like I've seeing many doll on the 1/6 Obitsu (male or female) galleries. So, if you want a cool outfit that doesn't look like it's 3 sizes more than what it should be, you need to adapt it yourself.

to be honest I'm not working too much on outfits right now... now I'm actually working to see if I can create "elf" like, or a very limited edition of new 1/6 heads, to fit Obitsu and Volks 1/6 bodies. I've notice the 1/6 Dolfie word has too many painted eyes, and somethings are missing, cool "bold-eye-hole" heads, elf ears (we only have neko ears far as I know), or maybe even horns, the designs are all the same, two open eyes (no semi-closed eyes, or one open eye and the other one closed), the most cools heads I've found are "Gretel 1/6" and "Ares 1/6" and some Volks heads, but I really feel like something's missing...so I'll give it a try to see what I can come up to, and if they come up alright I'll post them here as well.

:3

6My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:48 am

Dreamstone

Dreamstone
Regular

OMG!!!!! Shocked Your faceups are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! beyond words!!!! I love your custom made clothes too! You are so creative and talented!!!!

My favourite is Nashua! I want to kidnap him! I love you

http://dreamstone.deviantart.com/

7My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty cool Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:51 pm

gnomepie

gnomepie
Regular

my favourite is Meg, he's cool. I think he would look after and protect all the dollies in the world with stealth and dedication... (goes off into own little world of doll stories). I really like how imaginative you are with what you do with your dolls, it's very inspiring I love you

8My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Custom heads and new body !!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

Hi!, I'm avoiding to open a new thread just for this small update, but I can't really post this on the main post since it's not finished, yesterday I received a package from Mimiwoo, containing some thing I brought
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 001qdr
among those things it was a small kid body 23BD-M01N-G Obitsu Male 23cm Body - Kid Boy Natural Magnet I wanted to mach a Volks head I had VDPH005 Volks Dollfie Plus OOAK Option Head 05 - Natural Skin (makeup by me)
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 005llm
please ignore the Ares head on the right, it was on the pic just cos' it's my "Nashua" head and I was re-doing a more detailed makeup on that one (please remember, my camera sucks...you miss all the little details...).

The good thing is, I was working on some heads of my own, fantasy heads on 1/6 scale to be more precise, sculpted using epoxy, I had the chance of archiving some good designs I haven't seeing on the 1/6 dolfie field
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Fantasyheaddolfieheada0
I had to try this head whit the Obitsu 23cm boy body since I didn't had any other body at hand, but the head it's for a elf girl...(also, the wig was random just to take the pics)
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 004fej
please remember this is a very small head, it's only 3.5 cm tall so the details aren't depicted properly on this pics... :/
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 002tds
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 003rxp

These are some other heads I'm working on,
My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] 000t
these aren't finished, I guest I'll sell them all when they are done, I really made them by pure fun, remember this heads where made based on the Ares and Volks models, but they where made from zero, sculpted on epoxy, I also take commissions for makeups and custom fantasy heads like this ones.

Well, I'll be off now, good luck to you all!

:3

Last edited by Lady Kirk on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

9My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

Dreamstone wrote:OMG!!!!! Shocked Your faceups are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! beyond words!!!! I love your custom made clothes too! You are so creative and talented!!!!

My favourite is Nashua! I want to kidnap him! I love you

Thanks!, Nashua it's getting a re-makeup right now... :3 ...let's hope to take better pics when it's done... ;)

gnomepie wrote:my favourite is Meg, he's cool. I think he would look after and protect all the dollies in the world with stealth and dedication... (goes off into own little world of doll stories). I really like how imaginative you are with what you do with your dolls, it's very inspiring I love you

Well, actually the story and drawn design came up first, like a year ago (or maybe more, I can't recall right now...), it's a long story full of excuses just cos' I was boring at that time, the important thing is to being able to adapt a figure by any means necessary to get it as acurated as possible to the design, even without no knowledge there are plenty of thing you can use for better results, you just have to think about the figure as a material object, and when you do, you realize which materials you can use...for example, many people uses real makeup for their dolfie heads, we love dolfies, but they aren't human, so the components of the real makeup usually make a mess and stain the material, dolfies are made of plastic (or resin like PVC), so if you think about it, it's plastic, basically, every paint or material you can apply to any other plastic will work fine for these, just use your imagination and try out, in the worst case at least you had fun whit it!

Razz

10My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Sat May 02, 2009 1:59 pm

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

woo that new one is looking so cute! Great job Smile

11My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Wed May 06, 2009 12:31 am

Lady Kirk

Lady Kirk
*NEW*

arkaya wrote:woo that new one is looking so cute! Great job Smile

Thanks! Razz

12My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 pm

arcadiascorner

arcadiascorner
*NEW*

wow fabulous dolls !!! I love the 1rst head you made !

13My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Empty Re: My little people! [*UPDATED!!!*] Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:28 am

PrincessWizard

PrincessWizard
Regular

wow youre dolls are so unique and different Razz and i see youre talented in making dolls too!
i am jealous XD

is it hard to make dolls heads?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum