Mimiwoo Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mimiwoo Fan Forums

Items brought from Mimiwoo.com or mimiwoo on eBay

=^.^=

You are not connected. Please login or register

This and that

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This and that Empty This and that Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:10 am

PrincessWizard

PrincessWizard
Regular

anyone know of any places you could buy doll jewelry from?
or any tips on making your own? ^^ as id love to have a go at making some things for my new doll.

2This and that Empty Re: This and that Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 am

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

I don't know anywhere specific...however I have come accross and sometimes sell my own doll necklaces on www.etsy.com it's really good for unique doll stuff.
But if you want to make your own, I would say the best tip is to make sure you get things in the right scale and use meterials that match. So basically you want bolt rings, charms and chain that is very small.
I have seen some dolls stuff before that just looks far to big for the doll, or uses a clasp that is gold and the chain is silver and it looks scruffy.

http://www.arkaya-art.co.uk

3This and that Empty Re: This and that Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:35 pm

PrincessWizard

PrincessWizard
Regular

oh cool! i love etsy XD theres soo much interesting things on there.

and thanks ^^
i was in a jewelery making store today seeing what they have, they have some pretty cute little beads and trinkets that i think i will need to go buy!
i just hope i cant find some small enough clasps and chains.

4This and that Empty Re: This and that Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

arkaya

arkaya
Administrator

I usually get my suppies from ebay cause you can search for specific stuff, try looking for the smallest mm items you can find keep looking untill you find the smallest Smile

http://www.arkaya-art.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum